OzzyOzrock's GHC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Ugxwolf's Customs
The Cronicles of Harris Felix: The Marine - ch 1 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:23 am by ugxwolf

» Steelfire's Custom FOF Songs
The Cronicles of Harris Felix: The Marine - ch 1 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:37 am by OzzyOzrock

» Guitar Hero Avenged Sevenfold
The Cronicles of Harris Felix: The Marine - ch 1 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:05 pm by ugxwolf

» Avenged Sevenfold
The Cronicles of Harris Felix: The Marine - ch 1 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:12 am by ugxwolf

» Black Clouds and Silver Linings
The Cronicles of Harris Felix: The Marine - ch 1 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:08 pm by MopHead

» The Essence Of An Agora
The Cronicles of Harris Felix: The Marine - ch 1 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:19 am by ugxwolf

» Youtube
The Cronicles of Harris Felix: The Marine - ch 1 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:54 pm by ugxwolf

» Not as much fail.
The Cronicles of Harris Felix: The Marine - ch 1 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:05 am by ugxwolf

» MopHeadHero
The Cronicles of Harris Felix: The Marine - ch 1 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:20 pm by MopHead

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed May 15, 2019 12:39 am
Poll

The Cronicles of Harris Felix: The Marine - ch 1

2 posters

Go down

The Cronicles of Harris Felix: The Marine - ch 1 Empty The Cronicles of Harris Felix: The Marine - ch 1

Post by tfghost92 Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:22 am

This is my new story based off of the Halo franchise and influenced by Halo 3: ODST. Its a story about a 19 year old kid that enlists into the UNSC Marine Corp. in 2546 and the battles he gets into including The liberation of Harvest and the failed defense of Reach. I think you guys might enjoy this regardless of it being after Halo.
For info on Halo go here: http://halo.wikia.com/

Chapter 1A:

I woke up in the morning to the sound of a door kicking in and a voice shouting "Get the hell up maggots and enjoy the bright and beautiful sunshine of Reach!"
I couldn't move at all, my body lay flat on my bed as the rest of my troop stood up and fumbled into line in front of my instructor.
The drill instuctor eyed the soldiers oddly and looked behind them to see me lieing in my bed barely asleep. The instuctor jostled through the guys and grabbed me by my shirt. I woke up abruptly after being thrown out into the rain that my instuctor so sarcastically commented on.
"You run around this entire base in 5 minutes or you gon be scru'ing toilets bo'!`" yelled Drill Instuctor Ryan. He slammed the doors and I get up abruptly to begin running. I have no shoes or pants on. Just a shirt, draws, and socks. I begin to pace forward when a small black object about 5 miles out, maybe 6 begins to fly in from the north. I notice it turns from a black color to close to purple. Suddenly I relized what it was. "oh my god..." I said under my breath. I ran back inside to my instructor. The drill instructor looked at me with a angry eye and began to yell but I interupted him.
"Theres Phantoms coming!" I yelled and grabbed the pistol from under my pillow.

Ch 1B coming soon.
tfghost92
tfghost92

Back to top Go down

The Cronicles of Harris Felix: The Marine - ch 1 Empty Re: The Cronicles of Harris Felix: The Marine - ch 1

Post by OzzyOzrock Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:43 am

TEH FANTUMS?
OzzyOzrock
OzzyOzrock
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/OzzyOzrock

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum